The LW Summum W is one of the top of the range Varlion blades. It is a very high quality control racket designed for an advanced/professional level.
Like other Varlion shovels, the handle is wider than usual: this allows for a more comfortable grip at high levels, the use of the second hand for some shots, and avoids the need for an additional overgrip.
The frame is round in shape, with a large sweet spot and a gradual drilling system that expands the best contact point even further. The core is in Hypersoft EVA reinforced in the heart with a simple carbon fiber fabric. The specific S (Summer) technology consists of a core that maintains the right stiffness even above 25 °C.
The plate is instead formed by a double layer of carbon fiber and a layer of aluminized glass fiber. The surface is made following the Varlion Hexatex design: this aspect allows for optimal rotation management, both for offensive and defensive shots.
Check out the LW Summum S version.
- THE LW SUMMUM W IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN WEIGHT MODELS FROM 330 TO 355 GR .
- Padel racket Varlion 2021 collection.
- Round shape, central balance, central sweet spot.
- 3K carbon plate, surface with 3D Hexatex relief.
- Recommended for an advanced level of play.
- Asymmetrical drilling, with a smaller diameter in the center of the platter for better weight distribution.
- High power shovel and fast ball output.
- Composition: 3K carbon exterior, EVA Hypersoft rubber interior.
- Profile: 38mm.
You may also be interested in
Vuoi iscriverti alla newsletter di BORN2PADEL?
Inserisci la tua email e riceverai aggiornamenti su inventario, promozioni, saldi, voucher e tanto altro...