There Titania Kepler Speed 2.0 it is part of the Star range of the collection StarVie 2023 .
The Titania Kepler Speed 2.0 continues and improves on the base model, the Titania Kepler 2021. It's perfect for those who want to keep improving their game thanks to excellent ball output and a good balance between control and power.
It has a composition in 3K carbon in tubular e 100% glass fibre on the plate. This material is softer and more pliable than carbon, so it offers a bouncier character that translates into a softer feel and more ball output. The shape of the frame is round, hence its sweet spot is at center of the plate . In addition, there is also the Titania Core , a piece located in the heart of the racket that offers maximum maneuverability and better weight distribution.
This model is part of the trio of Titania Kepler 2.0, and it is the softer version compared to the harder one Titania Kepler Pro 2.0 , and at the most 'balanced' Titania Kepler 2.0 .
The interior of the Titania Kepler 2.0 Speed consists of a rubber Ultra Speed Soft , which helps to achieve very high ball speed and ease of execution of the shot.
- Padel racket StarVie Star Line with maximum maneuverability and excellent ball output.
- Round shape, has an extended sweet spot, central balance.
- Slightly rough surface, facilitates the management of rotations.
- ideal for intermediates and an excellent control and touch option for experts and professionals.
- The Titania Core located in the heart of the shovel gives it great maneuverability and better weight distribution.
- Able to hold good power and generate an excellent ball output.
- Composition: glass fiber, rubber Ultra Speed Soft.
- Profile: 38mm.
- Made entirely in Spain in Azuqueca de Henares (Guadalajara).
You may also be interested in
Vuoi iscriverti alla newsletter di BORN2PADEL?
Inserisci la tua email e riceverai aggiornamenti su inventario, promozioni, saldi, voucher e tanto altro...