The Titania Kepler 2.0 is part of the Star range of the StarVie 2023 collection.
The Titania Kepler 2.0 continues and improves on the base model, the Titania Kepler 2021. It's perfect for those who want to keep improving their game thanks to excellent ball output and a good balance between control and power.
It has a 3K carbon composition in the tubular and 100% fiberglass in the flat. This material is softer and more pliable than carbon, so it offers a bouncier character that translates into a softer feel and more ball output. The shape of the frame is round, so its sweet spot is in the center of the pot . In addition, there is also the Titania Core , a piece located in the heart of the racket that offers maximum maneuverability and better weight distribution.
This model is part of the Titania Kepler 2.0 trio , and is the middle ground between the harder Titania Kepler Pro 2.0 , and the softer Titania Kepler Speed 2.0 .
The interior of the main model of the Titania Kepler 2.0 consists of a SOFT 30 rubber, which helps to obtain greater ball speed and ease in the execution of the shot.
- Padel racket StarVie Star Line with maximum maneuverability and excellent ball output.
- Round shape, has an extended sweet spot, central balance.
- Slightly rough surface, facilitates the management of rotations.
- ideal for intermediates and an excellent control and touch option for experts and professionals.
- The Titania Core located in the heart of the shovel gives it great maneuverability and better weight distribution.
- Able to handle high power and generate good ball output.
- Composition: glass fiber, rubber SOFT 30.
- Profile: 38mm.
- Made entirely in Spain in Azuqueca de Henares (Guadalajara).
Vuoi iscriverti alla newsletter di BORN2PADEL?
Inserisci la tua email e riceverai aggiornamenti su inventario, promozioni, saldi, voucher e tanto altro...