The Basalt Osiris is part of the StarVie Universe Line, and is one of the best StarVie on the market.
The racket stands out from the others thanks to the composition of carbon and basalt, which give it even greater durability and resistance. This brings two structural advantages: greater resistance over time and better vibration absorption. However, the greatest 'plus' given by the basalt layer is obviously the hardness: this racket is among the least flexible in circulation, and therefore among the most powerful ever. This is also due to the fact that the Basalto Osiris has a drop frame and a medium-high balance.
It is designed to handle high rhythms. Overall, this is an attacking racket which, despite having some elements that make it easier to control, is recommended for playing at a professional or at least intermediate-advanced level. In addition, its sweet spot is medium in size.
On the plate, the Basalt Osiris has the exclusive StarVie Full Plane Effect technology, a 3D relief that allows very high rotation control and therefore greater control of the shots. The platter is made of 3K carbon fiber (in addition to the basalt layer) and the inside is made of EVA Soft rubber.
At the heart of the racket we find the StarVie Star Balance System , a bridge that gives additional stiffness and vibration absorption to many StarVie rackets.
- StarVie Universe line padel racket, 2021 collection.
- Teardrop shape, medium-high balance, medium sweet spot.
- Plate with Full Plane Effect relief.
- Recommended for an advanced or professional level of play.
- Plate with two layers of 3K carbon fiber and basalt, Star Balance System in the heart of the racket.
- Racket of great power and ball output.
- Composition: 3K carbon fiber and basalt exterior, EVA Soft rubber interior.
- Profile: 38mm.
- Made entirely in Spain in Azuqueca de Henares (Guadalajara).
Vuoi iscriverti alla newsletter di BORN2PADEL?
Inserisci la tua email e riceverai aggiornamenti su inventario, promozioni, saldi, voucher e tanto altro...