The Prime Power Edition 2.0 is the latest model in 2022 from the Prime series.
Its interior in EVA Pro Adaptive rubber gives the racket an overall stiffness which allows it to absorb very powerful shots more easily. It is therefore able to withstand a higher pace of play. This aspect is balanced by the frame, made more flexible by the composition of lightweight Japanese fiberglass. In addition, there is the 3D relief in 3K carbon fibre which allows you to have a better feel on the ball and accentuate spins thanks to its roughness.
The Prime Power Edition is slightly harder than its sibling in the Prime series, the Prime Control Edition 2.0.
- RS Sports Prime Series padel racket.
- Teardrop frame, smaller sweet spot placed towards the top of the racket, center balance.
- Hard 12K carbon plate, 3D relief that slightly helps handle and generate spin.
- Recommended for an advanced level of play.
- Ultralight Japanese fiberglass frame.
- Maximum power and excellent ball output.
- Composition: 12K carbon, medium/hard EVA rubber interior.
- Profile: 38mm.
Vuoi iscriverti alla newsletter di BORN2PADEL?
Inserisci la tua email e riceverai aggiornamenti su inventario, promozioni, saldi, voucher e tanto altro...