The LW Carbon 7 is one of the best Varlion control blades. Similar to its sister LW Carbon Pansy 7, it differs mainly in balance.
It is recommended for experienced players. The blade is centrally balanced, and thanks to the round shape of the frame, it has a very large sweet spot and excellent maneuverability. The flat of the shovel is made following the Varlion Slice design: this aspect allows for optimal management of rotations, both for offensive and defensive shots.
The shape of the Hexagonal frame and the Hexaforce technology of the plate make the racket more resistant, and therefore able to absorb the vibrations due to more powerful shots, thus helping to prevent any epicondylitis problems.
All these features, combined with the Rhombus 7 double layer carbon fiber platter, contribute to making the LW Carbon 7 a control shovel of great quality, strength and durability.
- Varlion padel racket 2021 collection.
- Round shape, central balance, large sweet spot.
- 12K carbon fiber plate, embossed with Varlion SLICE technology.
- Recommended for an intermediate to advanced level of play.
- Asymmetrical drilling, with a smaller diameter in the center of the platter for better weight distribution.
- Shovel of excellent power and ball output.
- Composition: 12K carbon exterior, EVA Hypersoft rubber interior.
- Profile: 38mm.
Vuoi iscriverti alla newsletter di BORN2PADEL?
Inserisci la tua email e riceverai aggiornamenti su inventario, promozioni, saldi, voucher e tanto altro...