The Avant Carbon Difusor W model is designed for an advanced level of play that favors attack and power, relying on the player's experience in terms of shot control.
Its diamond shape, together with its balance towards the blade head allows you to produce power more easily, at the price of a smaller sweet spot.
The core is in Hypersoft EVA reinforced in the heart with a simple carbon fiber fabric. Its specific W (Winter) technology consists of a core that maintains its softness even below 25°C.
Also in the bridge we find an exclusive Varlion technology, the Wing Diffusor , or rather a bridge designed to allow the passage of air: this lightens the racket during movement, and reduces the impact of vibrations at the moment of impact. Thanks to these two properties, the feeling of maneuverability of the racket is much greater; an aspect not to be underestimated for a shovel devoted to attack, and therefore to shots that tend to be more risky.
The plate is instead formed by a double layer of carbon fiber and a layer of aluminized glass fiber, and features a Hexatex relief to facilitate spin management. The quality of the materials is one of the strong points of this shovel, as they ensure both maximum performance and durability and resistance among the best on the market.
- Varlion padel racket 2021 collection.
- Diamond shape, tip balance, small sweet spot.
- 12K carbon fiber platter, Hexatex embossed surface.
- Recommended for an advanced level of play.
- Bridge designed according to Wing Diffusor technology, which allows the passage of air while absorbing vibrations at the same time.
- Maximum power shovel with excellent ball output.
- Composition: 12K carbon exterior, EVA Hypersoft rubber interior.
- Profile: 38mm.
Vuoi iscriverti alla newsletter di BORN2PADEL?
Inserisci la tua email e riceverai aggiornamenti su inventario, promozioni, saldi, voucher e tanto altro...