There Tritón Pro 2.0 is part of the Premium range of the collection StarVie 2023 , and is one of the biggest news from StarVie this season.
The Triton Pro 2.0 continues and improves the basic model or the Triton 2021. The Tritón Pro 2.0 is a padel racket designed for a powerful and high-level attacking game.
The plate has a layer in Colors 3K carbon in silver color and one in 3K carbon , giving life to a very stiff racket and with the highest quality materials. The shape of the frame is diamond: lo sweet spot it is therefore even more narrowed down compared to drop looms but, if exploited, it is more profitable. On the platter, the Tritón Speed 2.0 features the exclusive StarVie Full Plane Effect technology , a 3D relief that allows very high rotation control and therefore greater control of the shots.
In addition, the handle of the Tritón Speed 2.0 is 1 cm longer, making it easier to grip with two hands when needed.
This model is the version with a harder interior than the softer Tritón Speed 2.0 . The inside of the Tritón Pro 2.0 Pro is made up of PRO50 rubber , which guarantees great power and control, at the price of a more difficult ball exit, and a little general comfort.
- Padel racket StarVie Premium range of maximum power and good ball output.
- Diamond shape, has a narrow sweet spot, high balance.
- Slightly rough surface, facilitates the management of rotations.
- Designed for advanced or professional players with an offensive game.
- Includes the new adjustable wrist strap.
- Able to generate maximum power and good ball output.
- Composition: one layer of Colors 3K carbon and one of 3K carbon, Ultra Speed Soft rubber .
- Profile: 38mm.
- Made entirely in Spain in Azuqueca de Henares (Guadalajara).