The Bourne Carbon is part of the Varlion line of attack blades. Its teardrop shape, added to its structural elements, make it an excellent option for a high level, aggressive and powerful game.
The racket has a sweet spot moved towards the tip, as well as the balance, thus leading the player to an offensive management of the shots: decisive movements and more risky choices are required. In fact, the racket is confirmed to be predisposed to an offensive game thanks to the 12K carbon plate (stiffer and more powerful than the 3K equivalent).
Moving on to the elements that help the racket by giving it greater control, in the plate we find the Varlion Slice technology, a fundamental relief for the creation of spin, both offensive and defensive.
Like the other Varlion models, the Bourne Carbon features asymmetrical drilling. In this case, the largest holes are made on the outside of the blade, while the narrowest holes are in the center. This gives a better balance and positioning of the sweet spot which, despite its extreme location, allows a fair degree of maneuverability and control.
- Varlion padel racket 2021 collection.
- Teardrop shape, tip balance, medium extension sweet spot.
- 12K carbon plate, embossed with Varlion SLICE technology.
- Recommended for an intermediate to advanced level of play.
- Asymmetrical drilling, with a smaller diameter in the center of the platter for better weight distribution.
- Shovel of great power and excellent ball output.
- Composition: 12K carbon exterior, EVA Hypersoft rubber interior.
- Profile: 38mm.