There Titania Kepler Pro 2.0 it is part of the Star range of the collection StarVie 2023 .
The Titania Kepler Pro 2.0 continues and improves on the base model, the Titania Kepler 2021. It's perfect for those who want to keep improving their game thanks to excellent ball output and a good balance between control and power.
It has a composition in 3K carbon in tubular e 100% glass fibre on the plate. This material is softer and more pliable than carbon, so it offers a bouncier character that translates into a softer feel and more ball output. The shape of the frame is round, hence its sweet spot is at center of the plate . In addition, there is also the Titania Core , a piece located in the heart of the racket that offers maximum maneuverability and better weight distribution.
This model is part of the trio of Titania Kepler 2.0, and it is the hardest compared to the more 'balanced' Titania Kepler 2.0 , and the softest Titania Kepler Speed 2.0 .
The interior of the Titania Kepler Pro 2.0 it consists of a rubber PRO 50 , which helps to obtain more power and control at the price of less ease in the execution of the shot.
- Padel racket StarVie Gamma Star with maximum maneuverability and excellent ball output.
- Round shape, has an extended sweet spot, central balance.
- Slightly rough surface, facilitates the management of rotations.
- ideal for intermediates and an excellent control and touch option for experts and professionals.
- The Titania Core located in the heart of the shovel gives it great maneuverability and better weight distribution.
- Able to handle high power and generate good ball output.
- Composition: fiberglass, PRO 50 rubber.
- Profile: 38mm.
- Made entirely in Spain in Azuqueca de Henares (Guadalajara).