There Aquila Space Speed 2.0 is part of the Star range of the collection StarVie 2023 .
The Aquila Space Speed 2.0 continues and improves the basic model or the Aquila Space 2021. It stands out for being an attacking padel racket but with maximum comfort, which offers good sensations on the court with a perfect balance between power, control and ball output. It is a racket designed for intermediate offensive players looking for great acceleration without sacrificing maneuverability and ease of play.
It has a 100% 3K carbon composition both on the surface and on the tubular of the blade. This makes it a rather hard racket, with very good vibration absorption, but with a good balance between flexibility and stiffness. The frame is teardrop-shaped: the sweet spot is therefore of medium size and is located slightly above the center of the plate .
This model is part of the trio by Aquila Space 2.0, and it is the softer version compared to the harder Aquila Space Pro 2.0 , and the more 'balanced' Aquila Space 2.0 .
The inside of the Aquila Space Speed 2.0 consists of rubber Ultra Speed Soft , which helps achieve greater ball speed and control.
- Padel racket StarVie Gamma Star with maximum maneuverability and excellent ball output.
- Teardrop shape, has a medium sweet spot, medium-high balance.
- Slightly rough surface, facilitates the management of rotations.
- ideal for intermediates and a great binding and comfort option for experts and professionals.
- The Titania Core located in the heart of the shovel gives it great maneuverability and better weight distribution.
- Able to generate excellent power and good ball output.
- Composition: 3K carbon, rubber Ultra Speed Soft .
- Profile: 38mm.
- Made entirely in Spain in Azuqueca de Henares (Guadalajara).
You may also be interested in
Vuoi iscriverti alla newsletter di BORN2PADEL?
Inserisci la tua email e riceverai aggiornamenti su inventario, promozioni, saldi, voucher e tanto altro...