The LW Carbon Pansy 7 is one of the best Varlion control shovels. Similar to its sister LW Carbon 7, it differs mainly in balance.
It is recommended for experienced players. However, it still has a number of elements that make it accessible to different levels of play, by virtue of the great control and handling qualities it possesses.
For example, the racket is balanced towards the handle, thereby increasing maneuverability and grip comfort. Furthermore, The flat of the shovel is made following the Varlion Slice design: this aspect allows for optimal management of rotations, both for offensive and defensive shots.
The round shape produces a large sweet spot, and the Hexaforce bridge technology helps dampen vibrations and absorb harder hits. All these features, combined with the Rhombus 7 carbon fiber plate, contribute to making the LW Carbon Pansy 7 a top-level control shovel.
- Varlion padel racket 2021 collection.
- Round shape, neck balance, large sweet spot.
- 12K carbon fiber plate, embossed with Varlion SLICE technology.
- Recommended for an advanced level of play.
- Asymmetrical drilling, with a smaller diameter in the center of the platter for better weight distribution.
- Shovel of excellent power and good ball output.
- Composition: 12K carbon exterior, EVA Hypersoft rubber interior.
- Profile: 38mm.