There Metheora Dual is part of the Premium range of the collection StarVie 2023 , and is one of the biggest news from StarVie this season.
The Metheora Dual continues the concept on which the previous model is based, namely the famous Metheora Warrior Legendary. It is a padel racket designed for a high-level game of control and precision.
The main novelty, in addition to the minimal, clean and elegant design, is the internal rubber: for the Metheora Dual , StarVie has studied the innovative Dual Density core. This special design is made up of denser inner layers and less dense outer layers. The inside is therefore very rigid, while the outside is more elastic and soft. The racket is able to adapt to any type of shot, offering a comfortable sensation during slow controlled shots and greater explosiveness during fast and offensive shots.
The dish has a layer in Colors 3K carbon in silver color and one in 3K carbon , giving life to a racket with the highest quality materials. The shape of the frame is round: lo sweet spot it is therefore rather extended, and gives greater comfort at the time of impact. On the plate, the Metheora Dual features the exclusive StarVie Full Plane Effect technology , a 3D relief that allows very high rotation control and therefore greater control of the shots.
- Padel racket StarVie Premium range of maximum power and good ball output.
- Round shape, has an extended sweet spot, central balance.
- Slightly rough surface, facilitates the management of rotations.
- Designed for advanced or professional players with a controlled game.
- Includes the new Dual Density internal rubber.
- Able to generate great power combined with excellent ball output.
- Composition: one layer of Colors 3K carbon and one layer of 3K carbon, Dual Density rubber.
- Profile: 38mm.
- Made entirely in Spain in Azuqueca de Henares (Guadalajara).
You may also be interested in
Vuoi iscriverti alla newsletter di BORN2PADEL?
Inserisci la tua email e riceverai aggiornamenti su inventario, promozioni, saldi, voucher e tanto altro...